This blog is a personal blog written and edited by myself only. I take pride in giving my honest opinion and assessment of all the products that are submitted to me and experiences I may be given.
As the owner of this blog, I may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid topic insertions, giveaway entries for sharing, or other types of compensation. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. Furthermore, my posts may have affiliate linking from various advertising programs designed to provide a way to earn compensation by linking and advertising relevant products.
I believe in honesty and integrity therefore I will always give my personal opinion-whether or not it shows a product or company in a favorable light. If I am given a product to review and do not feel I can show it in a positive light I will contact the company before posting the review. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. All product or service claims should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. Sponsored posts or products reviews will be labeled as such.
I always use nofollow links as per regulations.
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are entirely my own. I do not claim to be nor make an effort to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service. I am not a medical professional in any capacity other than Dr. Mom. We do not have allergies, but I will try to note if an item contains some thing you might be allergic to.
Sponsored Post – A sponsored post is a short article with information regarding your company’s products or services that includes links to your company’s website. A sponsored post will be shared on my blog and promoted via social media websites including Facebook and Twitter. A sponsored post can be purchased per article, please feel free to make an offer.
My Review Policy:
- I disclose and follow FTC policies.
- I do require a full-sized, non-returnable product for the review.
- Please give me at least 2 weeks to review most products, the more time the better the review. If you have a specific date in mind for the review let me know and I will try to work with you.
- I like to take pictures of the products with a nickle for size comparison.
- My personal goal in a review is to answer any questions I might have about a product. Point out anything that I was surprised about.
- I am not responsible for any shipping charges.
- I do not post negative reviews, but if there is a feature I do not like I will say so, If I cannot provide a positive review I will contact you prior to posting so we may work out a resolution.
- Giveaways are a great way to increase interest and traffic to your company’s website! Reviews and giveaways will be promoted via social media websites including Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- I also am happy to share coupons in the same manner!
To contact me either use the contact form or directly at